The SPOT Gen 3 provides a vital line of communication with friends and family when you want it, and emergency assistance when you need it. SPOT Gen 3 works across Australia, NZ, and most of the world, even where mobile phones don't.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 57 loyalty points. Your cart will total 57 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of $14.25.
SPOT Gen 3 is a compact, rugged handheld personal tracker that supports location tracking and check-in/ok reporting as well as help and duress functions. SPOT Gen 3 is delivered complete and ready-to-go. SPOT Gen 3 uses 100% satellite technology to send your GPS locations to your immediate contacts and emergency responders.
SPOT Gen3 Enhanced Tracking Options
• Motion Activated Tracking:
A vibration sensor tells your SPOT to send Tracks only when you're moving.
This is a great new battery saving feature, and you don't have to remember to re-set your tracking after 24 hours for Unlimited and Extreme Tracking.
• Enhanced Tracking:
Upgrades available to Unlimited or Extreme Tracking.
Choose your rate of tracking of 60, 30, 10, or 5 minutes with
Unlimited Tracking, or down to 2.5 minutes with Extreme Tracking.
SPOT Gen3 Enhanced Power Features
• SPOT Gen 3 has approximately twice the battery life of SPOT Satellite GPS Messenger
• More Battery Options:
- 4 AAA 'off the shelf' Lithium Batteries
- 4 AAA 'off the shelf' NiMH rechargeable Batteries
- Line power with a 5v USB connection. (SPOT Gen 3 is not
waterproof when line powered)
SPOT Gen3 Basic Features
• Compact - easily carried by remote workers
• Battery powered, no external power supply required
• Supports "I'm OK" sked reports as well as SOS duress, help and custom messages
• Increased frequency of reporting while in SOS or help mode SPOT Gen3 Specifications
• SIze: 87 x 65 x 25 mm
• Battery Life: up to 1250 messages
• Enclosure rating: IPX7
• Alarm Buttons: OK (sked), Custom, Help, SOS, Tracking
• Message triggers: User generated
What's in the box?
• USB Cable
• Quick Reference Guide
Want to know more?
To find out more about the coverage of the SPOT3 Messenger click on this link SPOT3 Messenger Coverage Map
To find out more about the SPOT3 Messenger Devices Services Plan clilck on this link SPOT3 Messenger Devices Services Plan
To find out more about the phone apps visit SPOT3 Messenger Application for Smartphone